Special Pricing! Package includes: Bed/chair alarm with long term bed and chair sensor pads. Alarm sounds alert from within the patient's room. Features: Alarm features an adjustable volume (70-80 db),...
BACKORDERED UNTIL 10/15 Package includes: One each of our high-quality, long term cordless bed and chair sensor pads, (sealed for incontinence resistance), one desktop unit called a central monitor, one...
BACKORDERED UNTIL 10/15 The Quick Alert Cordless Chair Alarm System eliminates cords between the alarm and chair sensor pad, allowing for a peaceful environment without alarm noise near the patient....
Choose from Kerr Medical’s wide range of caregiver packages that are designed to increase every caregiver’s freedom while significantly enhancing the quality of life of seniors. These devices and products not only make assisted living facilities safer, but they are also perfect for those who prefer aging in place with the help of in-home caregivers.
With our fall prevention aids and emergency alert systems, help is always close by. We have a variety of items ranging from wireless bed alarms, floor mats, wheelchair alarms, motion sensors, and alarm pagers that are built to keep seniors out of harm’s way. But that’s not all. Most caregivers prioritize the well-being of elderly patients at the cost of their mental and physical health. In such scenarios, caregivers benefit immensely when they have supplementary devices to help supervise someone who is aged, suffers from ill health, has a disabling condition, or faces issues with memory.
Using medical alert systems is not only beneficial, but it is also necessary when one is caring for seniors requiring palliative care. As they might need help with routine, everyday tasks such as going to the bathroom, getting dressed, standing up from the wheelchair, and eating, caregivers have to be on their toes 24x7. Understandably, there might be times when the senior is in need of help but the caregiver is busy running errands. In such times, these devices will immediately alert them that they are needed.
Here are the other benefits of getting comprehensive caregiver packages and senior care devices:
1. Placing a smart caregiver floor mat near their bed will help the caregiver to relax as they know that if the senior wakes up at night, they will be informed
2. If the caregiver is looking after more than one senior, it will help them to attend to the needs of both better without losing peace of mind
3. Caretaking will not be interrupted when the caregiver is away in another room as these packages include caregiver call buttons with pagers that are meant for those seniors who know when to call for help. These devices have a range of 150 feet and send signals to the pager in the caregiver’s possession upon being pressed
4. Smart caregiver bed alarm and sensor pads help to prevent falls and slips that might have life-threatening repercussions. Such devices sense movement the moment the patient tries to get up. Subsequently, it sends an alarm to the caregiver that does not disturb others in the home
5. Smart caregiver wireless bed alarms also function as anti-wandering devices. These are extremely important in homes that have seniors with Alzheimer’s disease. They might not know whom to ask for help and wander away unintentionally after waking up from sleep. Having such sensors in place will ensure that the senior’s movements do not have to be severely restricted within the home for their own safety
All of these emergency alarm systems are also non-invasive in nature, meaning that they are not attached to the patient in any way. The senior will definitely sleep better without having monitoring devices poking him or her all the time
If you are looking for products that can enhance the lives of both caregivers and seniors, browse through our selection today.